Congratulations on Choosing Edivate!
You are about to embark on a journey that will change the way you deliver professional development and support the unique needs of every teacher and staff member.
This page gives you quick access to everything you need to successfully implement Edivate so that it supports your vision and goals for professional development. Be sure to follow the steps provided so that you receive the full benefits that Edivate has to offer.
Jump aboard and get ready to take off on your Edivate journey!
Successful implementation of Edivate requires thoughtful planning and configuration of IT network settings. The resources below can help you get your Edivate implementation process up and running smoothly.
- Edivate System requirements: Provides the access requirements needed to successfully run Edivate
- User List: Allows you to identify who will have access to Edivate by building location and access rights
- Edivate Administration Guide: Defines and communicates the steps needed to plan and create goals for a successful Edivate implementation
- Edivate Administrator Checklist: Tracks progress toward completion of Edivate implementation
- Edivate Resources Overview: Highlights each Edivate tool and how it can be used to support educator effectiveness
Additional Helpful Resources
- Edivate Getting Started Guide: Step-by-step instructions on navigating Edivate, to help you and your staff get started
- Technical Support is available when you have a question about Edivate
- Edivate Implementation Group is a great resource for frequently asked questions on Edivate tools, including additional implementation resources. Forums will be used to facilitate implementation discussions and questions
If you still need help after you’ve gone through Steps 1 and 2, you can set up a consultation with Implementation Services, they can provide more detailed support for your implementation questions.
Request a consultation with Implementation Services if you:
- Have questions on how to use a tool to best engage with your district/building team
- Are looking for best practices to create templates, data gathering needs, layout questions, rubrics that need summative or average scoring, establishing template access rights
- Are looking for best practices to use various tools within the system to encourage improved educator effectiveness
- Want to know which Edivate tool can best support current initiatives in your district/building
- Need help establishing reporting needs
You can set up consultation by:
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Calling us toll-free at 855-337-7500